Sunday, January 21, 2018

Conference Championships




Conference Championships



AFC- Jaguars at Patriots - People will have you believe that the Patriots are supposed to go, I am not one of those. Sure, they will most likely win the game, but to look past the Jaguars, a really good team, would be bad. They utterly destroyed the Steelers in Pittsburgh, twice. The game last week was close, but not really. Look at the numbers. The Jags scored at will.

the Patriots on the other hand, well they did what they are supposed to do. Win games. Beat teams that are not in their league. Brady looked good, as usual. Will they win? 

I am not so sure this time. If they can not stop the running game, Fournette will have a career day. I honestly, and I hate to say this, but I won't be seeing my New England relatives this week, but I think an upset is in the making. Jaguars 27, Patriots 24


NFC - Vikings at Eagles - Lets be real. The Vikings winning last week was a fluke. I mean they played a great game, but if you play that last play 1,000 times in a row, you couldn't replicate that even once. Now, with that said, the Vikings will be the first to host a Super Bowl, and play in it. The Eagles, could not score a TD last week, and against this defense, with that QB, they don't stand a chance. Vikings 27, Eagles 17






No comments:

Post a Comment