Thursday, September 20, 2018

NFL week 3



Browns vs Jets
I am not surprised by the browns. I am by the jets. But not really by either. The browns have been close to winning, but haven’t managed to get over the hump. I’m all in this week. Not on the browns though, the Jets. Jets 24, Browns 20


Packers vs Redskins
If Rodgers injury details him this week, I can see an opportunistic Redskins team winning.  Thing is, the defense for Green Bay doesn’t generate the pass rush they need. They get in there, but Smith is mobile and doesn’t take that many sacks. I think the Packers win a close one. Packers 17, Redskins 15

Jaguars vs Titans
I’m not gonna lie, the way the Jaguars are playing to start the season, should worry other teams. Because they are only going to get better. Jaguars 31, Titans 17

Broncos Vs Ravens
Did  not think the Broncos would be 2-0. I thought 1 win, maybe. They are getting good okay from both sides of the ball. ravens had a good opening weekend but I don’t see them winning many games.  I think it’s a close game, but surprise, I think the Ravens take it. Ravens 20, Broncos 17


Bears vs Cardinals
Cardinals don’t stand a chance. Bears 41, cardinals 7. 

Cowboys vs Seahawks
Very surprised the Seahawks are 0-2. Not that surprised since they traded/let most of their Defense walk. I think the championship window has closed in Seattle. Sure they may win 10 games here and there, but with an up and coming Rams team, it’s going to get tougher. Oh Dallas still sucks. Seattle 21,  cowboys 20 

Saints vs Falcons
Saints and falcons both have been unimpressive. I thought the Saints would blow the Browns out, nope. I think it’s going to be a shootout. saints 44, falcons 40 

Eagles Vs Colts
Why the Eagles look like hot garbage. Like, they will win this week, but overall have been unimpressive. For a super bowl winning team. Yawn. Eagles 24, colts 17

Bills Vs vikings
The Bills are bad. Sorry, Buffalo. Vikings rebound after their tie. Vikings 31, Bills 6

Raiders vs Dolphins
The Raiders are just awful. I don’t think they win a game for a while. Dolphins, rejoice at 3-0 when the game ends. Dolphins 27,Raiders 13

Bengals Vs Panthers
Intriguing matchup. Which Bengals team shows up. The 2-0 good version or the late season bad team. They get a hungry panthers team coming off a loss. Bengals 17, Panthers 7

Giants vs Texans
Neither the Texans or Giants have been impressive. I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a third tie Texans 23, Giants 12

Chiefs vs 49ers
Um the Chiefs look like they gonna try to score 40 every week. That Mahomes kid is legit. Chiefs 34, 49ers 20

Chargers vs Rams
Battle of LA and the Rams have looked impressive. chargers, eh. I mean they won a game, but the Rams look to punish trans. Rams 24, Chargers 10

Patriots vs Lions
Former patriots  Def Coordniafor Matt Patricia hosts the  Patriots and his team is bad. They are going to get rocked by Brady coming off the loss to the Jaguars last week. Patriots 33, Lions 17

Steelers vs Buccaneers
So, the Steelers about to be 0-2-1 because the Bucs are pretty good. Buccaneers 27, Steelers 17

No comments:

Post a Comment